IDI's history of achievement and growth is indication that we provide the best environment for enthusiastic, driven individuals to be successful. IDI prides itself on a culture that values building meaningful conections with customers and coworkers, and each employee is bound by a commitment to providing the highest quality service within our industry.
Warehouse Lead Job Description
Insulation Distributors, Inc. is seeking a dependable, driven Warehouse Lead to join the IDI team. The Warehouse Lead is responsible to assist DC management in efficiently carrying out warehouse operations that include but are not limited to order fulfillment, customer deliveries, warehouse organization, inventory maintenance, and training of warehouse personnel.
- Place orders via computer sales order process
- Deliver goods to customer specified sites utilizing company transport vehicles as needed
- Load and unload goods at each site in a safe and secure fashion
- Ensure clear and safe passage in all warehouse asisles and loading docks
- Assist in conducting physical inventories and cycle counting
- Provide exceptional customer service in all facets of interaction
- Observe all safety regulations
Warehouse Lead Job Qualifications
As a Warehouse Lead for Insulation Distributors, you must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team and possess a professional, customer-focused attitude. You must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record as well as a current CDL driver's license and DOT medical card. Proficiency with order entry and use of inventory systems is preferred.
Additional Job Qualifications:
- Operate material handling equipment including a forklift, pallet jack, and shrink wrapper
- Identify product numbers and alpha numeric codes
- Lift/carry/maneuver heavy product and equipment, up to 80 lbs.
- Use/learn computer entry and inventory systems
- Achieve set goals in a timely manner
- Train others
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4+ years experience in warehouse facility
- Forklift experience preferred
Why IDI? Excellent pay and benefits. Dedicated staff. Service-oriented culture.
Since 1979 Insulation Distributors has been a leading national distributor to the insulation contractor market throughout the U.S. with locations nationwide. IDI is a family owned and operated American business that takes pride in offering the highest-quality products and services at the most cost-effective prices in the industry. This special relationship with our customers has allowed us to build a successful operation that is prepared to handle the specific needs of contractors in the residential, commercial and industrial markets. Part of IDI's commitment to quality stems from our association with the leading fiber glass manufacturer in the world, Owen's Corning, which has been serving the insulation industry with scientific expertise, product research and development for more than 70 years.