About Our Company
Graebel Van Lines is the largest independent Van Line in the US and a leader in corporate and residential moving services, warehousing and comprehensive workplace solutions. Recently receiving its Women Owned Business status (WEBNC) and headquartered in Dallas, the new re-launched company is built on the legacy of the Graebel family, which began in 1950, and continued, by its recent acquisition from successful moving industry experts Vauna and Robert Peterson. We are an energetic, fast paced company looking for someone who will operate with integrity, energy and a passion for being the best.
The Warehouse Lead leads daily duties and tasks associated with warehouse service activities. Make sure the inspection cycle for company owned and contractor equipment. Maintain WMS records and documents. Work closely with Warehouse Manager on training programs to ensure the warehouse team adheres to safety procedures.
- Assist in establishing operational warehouse procedures for incoming shipments. Oversee the operations procedures to release outbound shipments, and lead warehouse operations in the areas of assignments, training and safety.
- Ensure proper packing material and commercial equipment and inventory.
- Assists in achieving the annual warehouse operational plan that addresses business needs and satisfies customers.
- Drives forklift for loading and unloading customer goods into vaults/racks which includes moving vaults to appropriate assigned area in the warehouse. Responsible for checking in freight; load freight out, pull and sort pack material.
- Ensure guidelines and procedures for proper utilization and maintenance of all equipment in the warehouse. Purchases appropriate items within authority, when necessary, to maintain warehouse operations.
- Lead the maintenance of the warehouse and ensures regulations and standards applicable to the warehouse and personnel are followed.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent, specialized classes or training beyond high school is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of a job’s requirements.
- Forklift Certification, CDL desired, CPR certified
Graebel Van Lines, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Graebel Van Lines is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.