Crystal Creamery has immediate opening for loader at our Hayward Depot working nights Sunday through Thursday.
Must be able to load and unload trailers. Accurately selects product and prepares store orders for shipment. Operates powered industrial equipment in a safe and efficient manner such as a yard goat and pallet jack.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensures all orders filled are complete and correct.
· Off Load Dairy products from a transport trailer to a bobtail.
· Stages completed pallets at assigned dock doors for shipment or load on to trailers.
· Meets established company standards on a daily basis including productivity, safety, and sanitation.
Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area.
· Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
· Quickly and accurately performing basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) without the aid of a calculator; visualize and calculate quantities and proper distribution of weights and volumes within a trailer while loading.
· Work various shifts and days in a 24/7 operation; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Demonstrate initiative and self-direction to effectively manage time.
· Obtain necessary licensing / certification to safely and efficiently operate required equipment
including powered industrial forklifts, powered pallet jacks.
· Communicate utilizing comprehensive verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills.
· Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
· Stand, walk and move rapidly throughout a shift.
· Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
· Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 50
lbs. frequently within the range of floor level to overhead.
· Establish and maintain good rapport with co-workers, supervisors and others.
· Prioritize and perform a variety of simultaneous tasks (multi-tasking).
· Perform primary duties safely with efficiency and accuracy.
Machines and Equipment Operated:
· Forklift, Powered Pallet Jack,
Class A and B Preferred
Crystal Creamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or veteran status, disability, medical condition, sex, or age (as defined by applicable law).
Any offer of employment by Crystal Creamery may be contingent upon passing a background check, medical examination and or drug test.
To apply please visit www.crystalcreamery.com click on careers and job openings.