ABC Millwork & Cabinetry in Chanhassen, MN is hiring full time warehouse laborers/assemblers on both our 1st and 2nd shift.
Put your dreams together
Here at ABC Millwork & Cabinetry, we take pride in the craftsmanship of our products. After all, we are building the American Dream, and we take that mission seriously. Our assembly team is a key force in ensuring that quality and attention to detail. Our state-of-the-art operations are designed so that you can deliver your best. We also understand that you have dreams of our own. At ABC Millwork & Cabinetry, you�ll find a wide range of career paths to build your skills�and your dreams.
Why ABC Millwork & Cabinetry?�
- Earn $16.40�per hour on 1st shift, or $16.90 per hour on 2nd shift
- Hours are Monday - Friday with the opportunity for Saturday overtime
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k, Time off, and more!
A warehouse laborer is responsible for unloading, loading and storage of doors, trim, and other millwork�at our warehouse.
Essential Job Duties:�
- Organize the warehouse for receiving product based on what's scheduled on a daily basis.
- Receive product based on order and item numbers.
- Pull product orders for truck deliveries.
- Cut components including stringers, wall offsets, pocket cuts, and 45-degree flares.
- Checks the quality of material pulled from stock and manufactured material and assures correct type, amount, dimension, and length, etc
- Assures quality of materials used to produce high quality finished products.
- Checks finished product at time of shipping to verify invoice.
- Assists walk-in customers and drivers with materials needed.
- Keeps machines and work area clean.
- Performs tasks, such as stocking material, cleaning racks, helping in other areas, etc.
- Cross-trained in other areas of the millwork and cabinetry shops.
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.��
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:�
- Minimum Education-- High school education or GED.
- Experience in Warehousing or Manufacturing preferred
- Special Skills-Operating machines and tools such as: saws, sanders, air tools, etc. Ability to read tape measure, architectural drawings and blueprints.
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, bending or stooping, regularly lifting 50 pounds and frequently 100 pounds or more.�Ability to work overtime and Saturdays as needed.