CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
This hands-on position manages and oversees all distribution/logistics processes and implementation of warehouse businesses in a CTDI facility as well as monitoring operational performance levels and regularly interfacing with our customers. This position is responsible for both inbound and outbound warehouse functions.Key Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of employees and temporary agency workers that are responsible for shipping, receiving, and inventory processes.
- Maintain customer compliance requirements for accuracy and processing times.
- Train employees on department procedures and processes and ensure that the procedures are closely adhered to.
- Coach and motivate employees to meet job expectations.
- Complete employee attendance records and monitor for adherence to policy. Prepare corrective actions when necessary.
- Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required.
- Prepare and administer daily performance feedback and reporting as required.
- Prepare, maintain, and analyze various customer and internal reports, noting trends and actionable items.
- Prepare action plans for new and/or existing processes that maximized efficiencies while maintaining exceptional quality standards.
- Establishes usage controls and makes necessary adjustments.
- Generates daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Researches orders for customer and reports results.
- Support and ensure compliance with CTDI safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Ensure compliance with all building security requirements set forth by CTDI and its customers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Access and Project), report preparation, and data analysis
- Coaching and employee development skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate employees.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong analytical, organizational and follow-up skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strong financial skills/background.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- B.S. Degree in Business Management or a related discipline is preferred.
- 3-5 years warehousing/distribution experience, preferably with pick, pack, and ship operations in a larger warehouse/distribution facility, telecommunications industry preferred.
- Experience working with contingent labor force preferred (temporary/contract employees)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supervising staff within a warehouse environment.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.