Warehouse Fork Lift Operator (1st shift)
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Moves FG loads to shuttle trailers as needed
- Organize scrap and pallet inventories and deliveries as needed
- Load scrap trucks and complete BOL’s as needed
- Loads and unloads pallet trailers as needed
- Unloads LTL and other incoming material as needed
- Helps maintain waste water storage and shipments
- Maintains count of scrap area, pallets, and secondary materials
- Removes waste and recyclables (lap waste, roll covers, core plugs, etc.) from plant areas as needed
- Performs daily forklift inspections
- Completes all necessary paperwork for receipt of raw materials and enters information into SAP as appropriate.
- Assist in Shipping as required.
- Receives and stores Secondary items (shrink wrap, tape, glue, bottomstock, etc.) as required.
- Bands and wraps loads for shipment when necessary.
- Performs other related duties that contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by the lead or manager.
Ability to perform simple calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and applies good mathematical reasoning.
- Knowledge of applicable machines to operate, troubleshoot and conduct minor repairs. Competency in forklift operations strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
- Able to clearly communicate through email
- Able to use Microsoft word