Join our team and earn $13.25 per hour plus $2.50/hr additional for 3rd Shift!
Pitney Bowes is now hiring for Full Time Direct Hire Warehouse Mail Sorters in our Reading Facility
This position will be working from 10:45pm - 7:00am
An individual who enjoys fast paced, physical production environment while developing new skills in the mailing industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Prepare outgoing metered mail by reviewing proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production.
- Communicate errors and recognize bad barcodes found in the mail.
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Warehouse Mail Sorter, you have:
- The ability to work 10:45 pm - 7:00 am
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- The ability to be dependable and reliable.
- Mailroom, warehouse or equivalent experience preferred.
Physical demands and abilities:
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop yourcareer through training and access to various development programs
- Offer an inclusive environment that encouragesdiverse perspectives and ideas
- Offer a casual and safe work environment
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities tocontribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits: pbprojectliving.com:
- Paid time off
- Multiple Insurance options:Medical/Dental/Vision/Pet
- Multiple savings plan options: 401K Plan withcompany match; Health Savings Account; Dependent Care
- Access to PB Life Perks Discount Program
- Eligible for PB Employee Referral Program $$
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
We actively look forprospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
At PitneyBowes, we do the right thing, the right way. We have amazing people who are thedriving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource providerof mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S.and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our PresortServices network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up attheir location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+U.S. locations, we process billions of pieces of mail annually and are able toexpedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT areencouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individualswith disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer tothe alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilitieslink.