Essential Functions, Responsibilities, or Job Duties.
- Cut, form and assemble parts to construct machinery and equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance work.
- Repair machine guarding.
- Oil and grease equipment as required.
- Make adjustments/repairs to casers, labelers, carton printers and conveyors.
- This position requires a minimum of a high school education.
- This position does require the employee to maintain a Company Certification to operate a forklift.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.