Amerita, Inc. is a leading provider in home Infusion therapy. We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our Delivery team as we grow to be one of the top home infusion providers in the country. The Warehouse Manager will report to the General Manager and work in our Centennial, Colorado branch.
Amerita is an entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned subsidiary of PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned for rapid growth driven by the aging population, increase in chronic diseases, robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to market, and an industry shift from hospital delivery settings to lower-cost, high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
As a core member of the Warehouse team, you will be responsible for assigning, scheduling and directing work of warehouse staff in the packaging/preparing of equipment and supplies prior to distribution. Loading/unloading and stocking supplies in the warehouse. Cleaning/sterilizing all types of medical equipment and acting as a back-up driver when needed. We will help you achieve your goals through continuous professional development and regular career progression discussions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Packages and prepares equipment and supplies prior to distribution
- Fills orders by preparing supplies to be distributed to patients
- Ensures distribution forms, requisitions, purchase order forms and packaging slips are completed accurately
- Usually handles the more complex orders
- Assists less experienced Warehouse personnel by providing guidance with job duties and responsibilities
- Stocks and stores warehouse equipment and supplies
- Reports stock levels to supervisor
- Cleans and sterilizes medical equipment
- Performs other tasks and special projects as requested by management
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree, Associate's degree or some college preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the healthcare market and warehouse management, preferred
- Experience in warehousing, distribution inventory management, purchasing, pharmaceuticals, supplies
- PC proficiency previous supervisory background
This role supervises 5-10 warehouse personnel
Physical and Environmental Requirements
Minimum travel may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We offer a range of benefits to full-time employees to include medical, dental, vision, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life, disability, paid time off, holiday, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, voluntary benefits, employee discounts and tuition reimbursement. Part-time employees are eligible for company paid sick leave and can participate in the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, dental, vision and a number of voluntary benefit offerings.
Pay Range: $55,000 to $60,000 yearly