At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Warehouse Manager directs and coordinates the functions and activities of the warehouse/commissary operation.
- Supervise warehouse/commissary and other assigned staff and inmates/residents assigned to areas under supervision in the performance of their duties and evaluate as prescribed by facility and CoreCivic policy.
- Develop and/or maintain an organized purchasing system in accordance with established guidelines.
- Monitor operational costs and maintains effective administrative relations and professional standards of performance.
- Solicit and evaluate price quotations from various vendors.
- Assist in the effective management of facility/department resources.
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- Must have three years experience in warehouse/commissary operation and demonstrate a knowledge of all aspects of warehouse/commissary operation including cost control, inventory management, safety and sanitation.
- One year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Additional education may be substituted for experience on a year-for-year basis up to two years.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.