Warehouse Manager - Nutrien Ag Solutions (Clarendon, AR, US)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Manage and oversee warehouse operations involving inbound and outbound shipments of seed, chemicals and fertilizer. This position reports to the facility manager at the Clarendon Nutrien location.
What you will do:
- Manage delivery drivers and warehouse team for the location in Clarendon, AR.
- Order and manage inventory with coordination of branch manager.
- Hire seasonal staff and supervise all other warehouse staff and ensure proper training is provided.
- Oversee maintenance, cleanliness, and repairs of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure SH&E compliance at the location.
- Ensures paperwork is completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Handles and delivers bulk and packaged chemicals and seed.
- Maintain application maintenance records.
- Operate small mobile equipment (forklift, frontend loader, etc.)
- Operates computers on equipment
- Dispatch of trucks in compliance with DOT regulations.
- Report any safety concerns to the branch manager as soon as they are identified.
- Assembles customer orders.
- Plans and develops policy, procedures, and ensures team adherence.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the branch manager.
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated leadership experience in agriculture or a combination of education and work experience.
- Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem solving, math and organizational skills.
- Strong time management.
- Proficient use of computer programs to include Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage people.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to work additional hours to meet business demands.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check, and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter