Warehouse Manager – Indianapolis
Distributor Service, Inc. is an industrial distributor wholesaler of decorative hardwood plywood, hardwood lumber, thermally fused melamine, particleboard, medium density fiberboard, high pressure laminate, wood finishes and stains, solid surfaces and other professional woodworking supplies. DSI is a distributor of these products to cabinetmakers, millwork casework wood shops, Institutional Case Goods, architectural designers and other professional woodworkers. Our large, in-stock-inventory is distributed from locations in Pittsburgh, PA; Cleveland, OH; Millersburg, OH; Columbus; OH; Cincinnati, OH; Detroit, MI; Louisville, KY and Indianapolis, IN.
DSI has an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Warehouse Manager in our Indianapolis, IN location. The job of a Warehouse Manager will coordinate and oversee all facets of Warehouse Operation, provide leadership, guidance and training to the warehouse and driver staff.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinate inbound Freight
- Schedule deliveries, transfers
- Monitor and oversee daily warehouse procedures and productivity to ensure all safety requirements are being followed
- Monitor and oversee driver procedures and activity
- Manage a staff of warehouse and drivers on varying shifts; to include Trainings, Performance Reviews and Disciplinary Process
- Maintain a fleet of vehicles and forklifts to include all PM and all other service issues
- Participate in Management Safety Committee
- Financial responsibilities to include deposits, reconciliations and monthly reporting
Warehouse Manager Job Qualifications:
- Prior Warehouse Management Experience / RF Experience
- Managing a staff to include Hiring and Terminations
- Shipping and Receiving experience
- Fleet Management experience
- Operational Safety experience
- Forklift Certification
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be able to lift 50-100lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change.
Please submit resume to: HR51@maildsi.com