Responsible for the daily administration and operation of multiple warehouses.
- Oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and reported in accordance with established procedures.
- Direct and supervise warehouse staff. Review effectiveness of operating procedures, maintenance, space utilization and protection of equipment.
- Administer and oversee the daily operation of the warehouse including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. Ensure overtime is maintained within budget allotted.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials and related reporting in accordance with established procedures. Ensure the accuracy of the inventory.
- Coach and mentor team members in the areas of productivity, quality, and safety.
- Ensure all routine paperwork is completed on time and is filled out accurately.
- Lead day-to-day activities of employees. Assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex issues.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, and performance reviews.
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 /year