About the Job
NOVA is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for a full time position in La Grange, IL. As one of the leading retail brands with Home Medical Equipment Providers, Retailers and Independent Pharmacies in the U.S., NOVA is transforming this business segment with the most successful retail program in the industry. We need an individual who is detail oriented, collaborative and self-motivated to manage and build a team that can be counted on to delivery best in service to our customers. You should be able to think outside of the box, while always effectively collaborating with your colleagues to help improve the overall value and service of the company. We have a 75,000 square foot warehouse facility with a warehouse staff of approximately 20. We receive approximately 20 containers and ship thousands of packages out monthly via LTL, full container and ground shipping. The NOVA La Grange distribution center is part of NOVA corporate, based in Carson, CA. The total company size is approximately 75 people.
Benefits: Full Individual Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation and Sick Days, Paid Holidays
Why we’re awesome ...
- Be part of one of the most exciting companies in consumer Home Health Care in a fast-growing market.
- Improve people lives! We have over 800 products for people’s health, independence and well-being.
- Competitive pay with excellent benefits
- Fun, edgy and cozy company culture
- Strong family and caring environment
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- On the job training
- We’re the best at what we do ... and we have fun doing it!
- We Choose Joy
-Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Ensure inventory control processes are followed to maintain accurate and reliable inventory levels
- Conduct physical counts and reconcile discrepancies with purchasing and accounting departments
-Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
-Improve warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
-Maintain safe and clean work environment that motivates employees to achieve outstanding results
-Communicate with Customer Service and sales team members to provide reliable service and communications to our customers.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university
- Minimum 5 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Driver’s License issued by the State, Forklift certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
NOVA is a leading innovator and manufacturer of over 800 consumer retail Mobility, Bathroom, Cushions and Independent Living products. Since 1993, NOVA has grown organically with a strong foundation and values of service, quality and integrity. NOVA has the most exciting and successful retail program with a product guarantee, marketing and education. NOVA's mission is to provide superior products with great function and fashion for people to live a healthy, independent, and beautiful lifestyle. www.novajoy.com