The WarehouseManager performs the necessary duties to ensure the successful operation of the warehouse. This person is responsible for the overall management and administration of the warehouse which includes all warehouse, administration area, loading dock, equipment storage, and staging areas. This is a position that may be required to work overtime nights, weekends and holidays.
- Determine material and equipment needs; coordinate, maintain, and return equipment to storage.
- Responsible for overall management and administration of the warehouse.
- Responsible for development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Problem resolution.
- Training, development, evaluation, discipline, and safety of all personnel.
- Evaluating opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Setting and measuring goals and objectives.
- Inventory control, warehouse care, and maintenance.
- Maintain company procedures, policies, dress code, and safety procedures with the crew at all times.
- Ensure orders are pulled and properly loaded.
- Ensure all product is properly received.
- Maintain professional courtesy and responsiveness with vendors.
- Plan and communicate daily work assignments to the team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Warehouse Management experiencerequired.
- Proficient computer skills with various order, asset, and warehouse tracking systems.
- Heavy lifting (80 pounds), moving, unloading, etc... as required of a laborer.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, crouching, crawling.
- Strong organization and communication skills required.
- Valid North Carolina (or other state-issued) driver's license required.
- Must be trained and certified in First Aid or be willing to be trained