As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for overall inventory, material unloading, loading, material availability, ensuring inventory variances are within acceptable guidelines, and communications with vendors relating to materials. In addition, you are responsible for safety compliance, recycling and warehouse orderliness.
• Responsible for directing the work of warehouse specialists or warehouse leads.
• Monitors and receives incoming material orders from approved vendors.
• Responsible for returning damaged/returned products to vendor.
• Ensures adherence to MCS Insulation Stack Lean Policy.
• Ensures inventory variances are within acceptable guidelines.
• Responsible for ensuring proper utilization of the bar coding technology/process is adhered to.
• Ensures the Load In / Load Out policies are adhered to.
• Responsible for calculating and evaluating minimum/maximum levels for products/items.
• Assists in scheduled Inventory audits.
• Responsible for all aspects of warehouse safety, hazardous material management and safety training.
• Responsible for building maintenance and security of warehouse.
• Minimum Degree: High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum experience: Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience
• Industry Experience (Construction, Insulation, Trades, etc.) preferred
• Legal Age Requirements: At least 18 years of age.
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off
•Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401K Matching
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans
• Tuition Reimbursement
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!