This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Ensure volume, customer service, inventory and operating expense goals are achieved through creation, communication and implementation of division wide monthly sales and operations plans.
- Analyze, coordinate and recommend action on capacity expansion in conjunction with engineering, manufacturing, and marketing personnel.
- Lead analysis, implementation and reporting of Lean Enterprise initiatives.
- BA/BS degree preferred in business, operations management, logistics or engineering.
- 4+ years’ experience in production planning, scheduling, inventory control, manufacturing or distribution operations in a multi-facility environment.
- SAP, Manugistics and Microsoft database products proficiency required.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- APICS certification preferred.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P”