Power Test, Inc. is a world leader in the manufacture of heavy duty engine, transmission and chassis dynamometer systems. Established in 1976, we are a consistently growing and dynamic organization. Power Test was awarded the 2011 and 2012 Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year Award, Wisconsin's Future 50 Master Mettle Award in 2014, named one of the top southeast Wisconsin's Healthiest Employers in the Small Business category from 2011-2014, and was awarded the 2013 Governor's Export Achievement Award for the state of Wisconsin.
The warehouse manager provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and shipping operations; supervising staff.
- Maintains receiving, shipping, and warehousing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensures shipments are packaged complete and secure, leading to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate parts pulling for functional areas and issuing materials to jobs.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security and safety procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement. Designs storage systems that are lean and visual driven.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Develops KPI's for the warehouse and department functions. Measures performance against these KPI's
- Maintains warehouse staff levels by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse performance by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Bachelors Degreeor equivalent plus5-10 years' experience with warehouse management.
- Manufacturing/Plant experience with developing standards, managing processes and inventory control
- Ability to analyze information and use sound judgment
- Knowledge of ERP, Inventory Management Systems, Microsoft Office and related software
- Self-starter, collaborative and strong team player with a positiveleadershipstyleand ability to develop/manage a high performing team
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.