- Operate warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and push carts
- Unload and accurately receive deliveries
- Store product in specific location and note in system
- Select and pack customersâ orders; at times deliver customer orders in light van or delivery vehicle
- Maintain clean warehouse including following all safety procedures and performing daily safety inspections
- Can perform physical requirements in a warehouse environment including lifting various loads, cutting wire, climbing ladders and staying on the move in various temperatures, depending on the location; must pass pre-employment physical testing
- Safely operate warehouse equipment and proper use of PPE
- Good attendance and work ethic
- Can perform tasks quickly and accurately
- Minimum of 18 years of age required
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more at Graybar.com/careers
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out whatâs next for you.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)