Now Building � Future Leaders!
Universal Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking Millwork/Warehouse Associate for Our Hammonton, NJ Location.
Universal Supply is seeking motivated candidates for their Millwork/Warehouse Associate position. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Universal Supply:
- We�re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your days as a Warehouse/Millwork Associate:
- Pull materials from racks, units or other storage areas to prepare for pick up or shipping
- Organize material in a manner to best ensure it arrives safe and undamaged
- Band material to assure safe handling (forklift) and delivery
- Remove lumber from units and place boards in rack, according to grade and length
- Remove defective and/or damaged lumber from racks for cut-back
- Assist customer with loading of lumber
- Maintain good working relationship with customers, fellow employees and management
- Maintain the appearance of the yard and racks in an orderly and clean manner focusing on his area
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Experience. 6 months of previous experience in the building material industry. (Preferred)
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours per work shift. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 50-75lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent work ethic.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Universal Supply.
Universal Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.