At Novolex, we take pride in supporting over 10,000 families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Warehouse Operations Manager
Management of a 24-hour, multisite fulfillment operation to drive exceptional service and enhance the customer’s experience
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Understand, administer and enforce all corporate/plant safety compliance rules to employees under direct supervision.
- Encourage an innovative working environment while motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce.
- Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices.
- Accountable for productivity metrics and delivery performance.
- Devises and implements effective procedures for daily warehouse operations consistent with organizational guidelines.
- Works closely with management to recognize and develop or correct operational bottlenecks.
- Directs all incoming and outgoing material shipments and ensures that materials in the warehouse are organized and maintained in an effective manner.
- Deep understanding of warehouse design, layout and flow
- Manages movement and transfers of materials; spot checks inventory on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and adapt in a changing environment as necessary.
- Collaborates/coordinates with manufacturing, planning, sales and transportation teams to review processes and identify opportunities to drive improvement.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities for operational excellence and aligns initiatives with any existing organizational programs supporting continuous improvement.
- Eight to ten years’ experience in a warehouse management role is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Experience with a warehouse management system.
- Ability to identify and assess talent. Must have the ability to mentor, coach and develop others.
- Excellent judgment, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Motivational leadership skills should include the ability to energize others to excel and gain commitment to the organizational vision and strategies.
- Ability to manage and lead people through change.
#INDTOP #GD #MON #LI-JH1
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publically post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at 800-845-6051.
#INDTOP #GD #MON #LI-JH1