Wallboard Supply is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to join our flagship Londonderry, NH location!
-Applicants must have experience with building materials-
-Applicants must operate and have experience operating a forklift-
-Applicants must have inventory control experience-
Essential Job Duties:�
- Manages and coordinates all work activities of warehouse area.
- Establishes location goals. Develops work schedules to meet these goals.�
- Ensures on time delivery and/or job completion. Schedules and coordinates deliveries and/ or pick-ups.� Coordinates this schedule with sales and shipping departments.
- Monitors equipment to ensure proper operation.� Develops and ensures adherence to preventative maintenance schedule.
- Works with Location Manager to perform personnel management duties including training, hiring, terminating, initiating disciplinary actions, completing performance reviews and making wage recommendations.� Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors work performance and quality.
- Coordinates work flow between departments and work areas.
- Works to assure excellent customer relations
- Monitors the safety of the work area and ensures adherence to the guidelines.
- Complies with Company�s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.�
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:�
- Minimum education required�High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum experience required�3 years of experience in assigned area with 2 years supervising 10 plus people.�
- Special skills required�Understanding of computer systems usage.� Working knowledge of building industry and support operations and/or the distribution industry operations. Must have excellent oral communication skills and positive interpersonal skills.� Must be able to motivate others and work with minimum supervision.�� Must maintain and enhance positive customer relations.�
- Special Knowledge required�Accounting and basic math skills. Detailed knowledge of building materials and dimensional lumber products.�
- Special skills required�Ability to develop, promote and maintain good customer relations.��� Ability to maintain good housekeeping and safe working environment.� Must have a good understanding of OSHA requirements. �
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, bending or stooping, regularly lifting 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds or more on occasion, and work in extreme weather conditions.�