| Job Description |
Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
What You'll Do:
Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
What You'll Need:
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Full-Time associates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
- Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures
- Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Ability to stand and walk during your scheduled shift with scheduled breaks
- Passing a background and/or drug screen may be required
Minimum 6 months of warehouse experience.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.