Summary of Position:
Delivery drivers are responsible for prompt, courteous and accurate delivery of parts to customer locations using a Codale Electric Supply, Inc. vehicle.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as the frontline daily interaction with customers. He/she is a representative of Codale and is expected to maintain our high standards of quality and customer service. Codale will provide Codale logo shirt and hats to insure a professional appearance.
- The driver is primarily responsible for prompt and timely delivery of product within a specified delivery window. In addition, he/she is responsible for verifying that deliveries are complete and include all items listed on the shipping manifest.
- The delivery driver is responsible for daily maintenance and cleanliness of delivery vehicle, which includes keeping the gas tank full, the vehicle interior clean of trash and unusual wear and tear. The driver must notify the fleet manager when other repairs are needed.
- Drivers must be safe and courteous while driving and obey all traffic laws.
- The position may include overnight or out of state deliveries and may include some overtime.
- The shift may start early in the morning (before 6 a.m.) or may start in the afternoon and end at midnight.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 or older
- Current CDL (Class B) Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, demonstrated with annual Motor Vehicle Report from the DMV
- Must pass DOT and Random Drug and Alcohol Tests