This position is located at Globe Life Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas. Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating facility. Please visit http://texas.rangers.mlb.com to learn more.The Opportunity
Under the direction of the Commissary Managers, assists in maintaining inventory and delivering product to concession stands, portables and commissaries in accordance with Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards. Part-Time Seasonal positions available. Flexible scheduling with option to work either days or nights. Must be at least 18 years old to apply. Pay - $8/hr
- Reports to work at scheduled time in full uniform.
- Delivers food, beverage and other products throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in concession stands, portables and commissaries, and ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained in the concessions stands and restaurants.
- Reports all needed commissary repairs to the supervisor.
- Uses all safety equipment provided. Uses safe lifting techniques.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- TABC certification required for Beer Crew members.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Empties trash containers into gondolas and delivers trash to the appropriate dumpsters.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be pleasant, courteous with ability to adhere to the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to read interpret delivery forms purchase orders.
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Ability to multi-task.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required. Orientation and on-the-job training are provided.
- For Beer Crew positions, must be at least 18 years old and TABC certified.
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 150 pounds.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme cold depending on the season.
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.