Job Title: Supervisor, Warehouse Quality
Direct Reports (Yes/No): Y
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
The Warehouse Quality Supervisor is responsible for ensuring Quality Department's associates are meeting key operating objectives in the areas of productivity, quality and safety. The supervisor ensures associates are following center and corporate guidelines for the efficient and safe handling of customer returns.
Supervise associates in a production department of the facility
Shift priorities to adjust to changing business demands
Communicate in a professional manner with internal departments, outside vendors, and clients
Follow and enforce all Company policies and procedures in the facility
Ensure facility compliance to Federal and State regulations
Monitor, report, and work to prevent losses in the facility
Approve all associate time worked and performance reviews
Project staffing needs and participate in the interview and selection process
Administer corrective action to employees in conjunction with Manager and GT! Department
Provide daily, weekly, and monthly statistics and operations updates
Maintain a thorough knowledge of all SOP’s pertaining to facility and operations
Conduct regular scheduled staff meetings with associates
Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping/processing activities to ensure order accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments
Ensure exceptional customer service key performance indicators (quality controls, unannounced inspections, inventory accuracy and security, etc.)
Promote constant and measurable improvement; teach and enforce quality procedures
Maintain a clean, professional, secure and safe working environment
Effectively communicate goals, expectations, areas for improvement, and successes to associates
Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; possess solid judgment, problem-solving, and decision making skills
Provide superior customer service and maintain professional and courteous relations with strategic partners
Provide superior service by exceeding customer expectations for quality product and processing turnaround
Identify and ensure associate and customer concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed
Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, vendors, associates)
Contribute to employee development by providing training, coaching, and promotional opportunities
● Bachelor’s Degree OR Associate degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, or Finance with at least 2 years of experience in a lead or supervisor role preferably in a fulfillment, distribution, or manufacturing environment
● Proven interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to delegate and prioritize work
● Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills are advantageous in the role
● Working knowledge of computers and programs specific to operations and operations reporting including MS Office (Excel, MS Word)
● Knowledge of warehouse safety and security practices
● Ability to package, label, load/unload Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste, sign Hazardous Waste manifests, and serve the facility as an Emergency Coordinator
● Ability to perform the functions of a hazardous waste generator, including but not limited to, identification, sorting, packaging, segregating, labeling hazardous waste generated from daily operational activities.
● Are expected to be able to adequately perform and document periodic regulatory inspections of the facility, including but not limited to, sanitation inspections and hazardous waste storage area inspections.
● Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects and set priorities
● Ability to work under time pressure and meet production goals
● Ability to assist other operations within the warehouse, as needed and if applicable
● Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
● Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
● Ability to operate and troubleshoot department equipment, i.e. material handling equipment; such as the forklift and pallet jack
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer