TRC Staffing is filling a Production Scheduler opportunity which entails scheduling production plans to meet various customers delivery requirements.
Production Scheduler Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Monitors and resolving any errors which could occur
- Creates daily/ weekly/ monthly factory schedules with adherence, capacity, and inventory reports
- Serving as a subject matter expert (SME) for production planning and scheduling
- Creates and reviews master production schedule, forecast and customer orders, establishing a working sequence of each item on various production systems and priorities to ensure complete and on time shipment according to customer orders or sales forecast projections.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine production processes, raw material requirements, and number of batches, reducing change over and allergen washes.
- Confers with department supervisors/checks production status to determine progress of assigned production and schedule attainments.
- Reviewing the material activity report and issuing purchase orders to vendors for incoming goods.
- Plans and coordinates with Operations Department of raw materials, packaging and finished goods between vendors and maintains appropriate inventory balances to support production and order fulfillment.
- Builds and maintains strong working ties as the “first line of defense” with Vendors to handle/resolve various issues to include order placements, ETA’s (estimated time arrivals), call-offs, material defects, etc…
- Coordinates analysis of physical inventory and inventory levels for planning purposes.
- Owns weekly schedule by establishing a work sequence for each item through various production resources while smoothing and prioritizing for the Shop Floor to ensure commitments are met, complete and on time according to customer orders or sales projections
- Provide timely awareness and solutions as demand exceeds capacity and keep management informed of projected overtime requirements to meet the demand.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
Production Scheduler Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-7 years of Production planning and materials coordination experience including: demand capacity analysis, production planning, purchasing, expediting, and/or inventory control in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in ERP/ WMS systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent math skills.
- Work in warehouse where climate temperatures vary between hot/cold
- Stand/ walk all day
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Overt-time is sometimes required to complete day’s work/current press job
- Flexing into other positions/tasks within the warehouse.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at https://prdess.trcstaffing.com/jobs/000003906/. This position is coming out of the Southside office.