- Working from home but must be local to Scottsdale site
- Candidate must have great attention to detail - will need to verify numbers, names, etc
- Must be comfortable using Excel
- Must be able to use multiple applications at one time
- Must be comfortable w/ video conferencing applications such as Zoom
- Looking for someone who asks questions if clarification is needed
- The Data Specialist is responsible for core processes for their respective team. This is principally accomplished through job shadowing and on-going training.
- Daily workload is typically generated through team processing of documents or placing telephone calls, express delivery, on-line applications; fax and other electronic methods (e-mail) are also possible means of communication.
- In depth knowledge and use of computerized system is needed for gathering and processing information on the customer.
- The Data Specialist must be able to respond to requests in a timely manner. Most of these activities follow standard procedures and policies with more senior levels using greater latitude and judgment in responding to customers.
Essential duties and accountabilities:
� Prepares policy files for processing. � Reviews policy applications, forms and supporting documentation for completeness and accuracy. � Responsible for data entry and processing standard policy and claim requests by following standard screens and procedures to perform tasks. � Corrects system errors. � Resolves routine questions and problems, refers more difficult to higher levels. � Completes team�s administrative support duties. � Follows standard procedures and guidelines.
Shift Days/Shift Hours - Each different shift needs a separate Resource Request
6:00a-3:00p or 7:00a-4:00p M-F