Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.Learn more atwww.aramark.comor connect with us onFacebookandTwitter.
Job Summary: Provide shipping, receiving and mail services including package receipt, delivery, tracking, mail pickup and delivery. Maintain records including retention of documents, entering purchase orders, shipping documents etc.
Assist in front line asset tracking to include receipt, labeling and documenting.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Supervise shipping receiving and mailroom operations.
- Receives incoming shipments and packages from a variety of carriers and enters information into tracking system for disbursement.
- Delivers all incoming packages and freight to end user following all delivery procedures.
- Uncrates shipments when required and properly disposes of or stores containers and packaging.
- Identify, tag and document equipment as required by asset management guidelines.
- Prepares all outgoing shipments following FTC, IATA, FDA regulations and
- client procedures.
- Processes all priority shipments.
- Collects, organizes, and distributes packing slips related to customer specific requirements on a daily basis.
- Reviews weekly Sourcing transactions related to the receipt of goods; receives and follows up on requests from customers.
- Ensures supplies/inventory are stocked at proper levels at loading docks and copy/fax areas.
- Investigates lost/missing packages and ensures communication with customers and service levels are open/positive.
- Coordinates large shipments to dock areas.
- Assist with general maintenance duties as requested including moves, escorting vendors, conference room set ups etc.
- Maintain training requirements set forth by Client
- Maintain working knowledge of all SOP’s pertaining to this job function.
- 3-5 years of experience shipping/receiving supervisor
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Flexible and able to adjust to variable work demands
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran