Looking for a Warehouse Specialist to perform a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
• Load and unload installer's trucks; Ensures the Load In / Load Out policies are adhered to.
• Perform a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
• Perform receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
• Maintain, clean and organize facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
• Receive and inspect incoming material orders from approved vendors.
• Cycle count inventory, store in orderly and accessible manner, while inspecting stock items for wear or defects and reporting to supervision.
• Ensure loads are complete and secured to minimize damage and breakage.
• Make occasional deliveries to job sites or customers.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
• Forklift certification.
• Strong Math Skills.
• Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs. during physical loading/unloading of trucks.
• Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours to perform job related tasks.
• Clear Post Offer Drug Screen.
What we offer:
• Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off.
•Medical, Dental and Vision.
• 401K Matching.
• Life & Disability Insurance.
• Employee Purchase and Assistance Plans.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!