The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the warehouse and ensuring that business needs are met in a timely manner. The primary responsibilities include overseeing the city operations, supporting production and managing proper inventory levels. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively communicate with every level of the organization. The candidate will also be able to comply with federal, state and local safety regulations and enforce them throughout the warehouse.
* High school Diploma or GED required; College Degree preferred
* Previous manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
* Action focused, driven, flexible and able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
* Must be detail oriented
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills
* Must have math aptitude
* Good attendance and punctuality a must
* Must be able to move up and down stairs, walk frequently about the warehouse, repeatedly bend and move up to 50lbs for 10-hour shifts
* Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including any shift and some weekends
* Must be able to work in a plant environment with loud noises and extreme temperatures
Faygo Beverages, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled