Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing warehouse daily operations which include:
- Monitor receiving volumes, Dock to Stock and replenishments
- Responsible for troubleshooting and facilitating orders and receipts throughout the distribution center
- Perform HAZMAT Manifest review
- Reviews special order processes – Work Orders, Opening Orders, Institutions, etc.
- Collaborate with remote distribution centers and Benco departments as needed to resolve issues and maintain consistent operations
- Responsible for the creation of, and maintenance of required reports, used by warehouse/ operations team.
- Responsible for associate coaching/training - documentation, constructive/progressive discipline practice, performance review process, associate meetings and touch-points
- Assist with implementation/maintenance of associate incentive program
- Moves associates as needed to accommodate the workflow and ensure maximum order fulfillment. Ensure that all orders received by 5:00 ship that business day, excluding system or B/O issues
- Assist with the implementation and follow-up of any Quality / LEAN / BCI process improvements
- Ensure Safety / OSHA / DOL / HAZMAT Compliance
- Assist distribution center management in achieving all goals by proactively offering ideas and suggestions for improvements
- Maintain Training Matrix and documentation to ensure that SOP’s are outlined and followed
- Associates degree in Business or related field or equivalent education/experience.
- Past supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the ability to supervise, coach, train, and motivate associates in a warehouse environment
- Prior pick / pack experience using RF / WMS
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement /Quality Systems
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
Who We Are: It’s our mission to deliver success smile after smile.
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking “What does the customer want?”
Why join our team?
- Excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan, a paid time off plan and a generous 401 (k) retirement plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision effective Day 1
- We drive dentistry forward by leveraging innovative solutions and our caring family culture.
- #19 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care
If you enjoy working for a progressive company that is growth minded and values customers & associates we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success.