“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
Sally Beauty is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies and we have over 3,300 stores carrying over 7,000 professional products for our customers. We have an exciting opportunity at our brand new state of the art facility opening soon! Conveniently located 5-10 minutes from Texas Motor Speedway in the Alliance Business Park on I-35W. We are currently searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for the supervision and maintenance of all warehouse functions on a daily basis.
- Ensures materials are received from proper vendors, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to customer specification and delivered in a timely manner
- Selects, develops and evaluates staff to ensure efficient operation of the warehouse and shipping/receiving functions Provides direction and leadership to team according to established policies and management guidance
- Reviews receipt of materials to ensure purchase orders are open and quality/quantity of materials received is correct; ensures proper levels of inventory on various supplies including shipping boxes
- Monitor and control the slot maintenance program by correctly entering changes and monitor the programs efficiency
- Provides input for establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures; implements and maintains material control systems and procedures; regulates and monitors productivity
- High school diploma is required, Bachelors degree in business administration preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience in materials function, preferably in semiconductor capital equipment or related industry
- Manhattan systems exp. required (must be stated on resume)
- Working knowledge of quick-turn, ship-on-demand environment
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate team members to ensure daily goals are met
- Ability to work effectively with operations and other groups to ensure that site delivery and quality issues are met
Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.#CB#LI-AB1
- Flexible Schedules