What do we consider our greatest asset? Our passionate team members.
With a vision of creating quality skincare and cosmetic products for the most popular brands in the world, our founders established a company based on the principle of "no surprises." Since 1995, this vision has guided our growth, and we have developed into an organization that pushes the boundaries of formulating and manufacturing. With over 400 full-time employees, we continue to build a highly-engaged team that produces quality products for our customers. We are especially focused on collaboration and continuous improvement; we work together to learn from where we have been and to make where we are going even better.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, paid holidays, 401k options, health insurance, bonuses, and company-sponsored family events, to all full-time employees.
Our Mission and Culture
Phenomenal Customer Experiences every day,through highly Engaged and Empowered Colleagues,while impacting our Community in a progressive way.
We believe that the best way to deliver phenomenal customer experiences is to create an environment where our employees feel appreciated and supported. We work to build trust through regular all-hands meetings and approachable leadership. We encourage meaningful relationships and thoughtful interactions between team members at all levels of our organization: our line leads value active engagement on the production floor, and our management team is committed to supporting employee growth and career development. As one of the largest companies in the area, we offer countless ways for you to follow your passion and grow your career.
Aside from our company culture, we are committed to making a positive impact within the larger Idaho Falls community. Throughout the year our employees host STEM Exposure events at local elementary and middle schools, and we sponsor an annual STEM camp which is free for all participants. We also actively support multiple charities, including the local branches of Make-a-Wish, Toys for Tots, and The Humane Society.
Act With Integrity We uphold the highest standard of integrity in all that we do. We honor our commitments and are transparent and honest with our customers, colleagues and communities.
Take Ownership We act with discipline and rigor. We hold ourselves accountable to follow the highest standards and deliver our commitments on time.
Seen Innovative Solutions We challenge the status quo and seek out innovative ways to improve all that we do, from product formulation to production efficiencies and cultural advancements.
Show Care and Respect We deeply care about the health, happiness and safety of our colleagues and communities. We treat others as we want to be treated.
Work And Win Together We believe that success depends on collaboration and teamwork. We work tirelessly with our partners, both internal and external, to deliver Phenomenal Experiences Every Day.
Supervises warehousing activities (Material Handlers in the Component Warehouse & Kanban, Box room, and Bulk) to meet the needs of production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with department leaders to ensure coordination of warehouse functions to meet the needs of production
- Maintains Warehouse by creating and following processes and operations
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring safety procedures and protocols
- Maintains warehouse staff in conjunction with Human Resources by recruiting, interviewing, and training employees
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment and communicates and follows through with repairs
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Maintains Bulk processes and locations
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preform other duties as assigned or needed
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests
- Knowledge of warehousing processes and ability to learn and improve upon processes
- Excellent communication skills
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Forklift certification
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with and communicate with multiple departments
- Perform and oversees team is working safely, accurately, and proficiently
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to be continuously moving to meet needs of the team