Our Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all outbound shipping activities on the night shift to ensure that we are always properly filling orders for customer’s accounts and that all items ordered are received. The ideal candidate will have a focus on Safety, Customer Driven, and leading by example. This position is in a fast-paced environment and does require flexibility with scheduling. The standard hours for this role are Mon-Thurs 4:30pm-3:30am or based upon business needs, occasional OT is required and a rotational Saturday On-Call coverage 4 times a year.
· Schedule order selection and replenishment accordingly.
· Hire and train selection and replenishment personnel.
· Manage and develop night shift personnel.
· Maintain quality standards for order selection
· Payroll oversight.
· Maintain all safety activities for the night shift.
· Manage loading and unloading of product to ensure completion in an efficient and safe manner.
· Other warehouse duties and activities as assigned
· Minimum of 5 years of warehouse operations management experience
· Previous forklift certification and experience is desired.
· Ability to work independently, be self-managed and motivated to meet deadlines
· Strong Microsoft Office Skills particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
Why do you Want to Work for This Great Company?
Who doesn’t want to be part of a growing company that is always focused on our team members, and our excellent customer service? We are great at creating and innovating, which is one of our values, along with high integrity; obvious passion; an extreme focus on excellence, collaborative teamwork and everyday work ethic. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that instills and lives these values every day!
Who We Are and What You Can Expect:
Competitive benefits package to full-time employees
- 401K plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen; criminal background check and a post offer physical (if applicable).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Time Type:Full time