Team Lead 1, will support the building in accomplishing the overall team’s mission. This positions primary role is leading team members on all inbound/outbound/production tasks and assisting in inventory tasks, as needed. Responsibilities include leading teams in the areas of safety, productivity, and quality and team effectiveness. This position will also be required to work overtime.
• Receiving/Put-Away: Ensure safe and efficient unloading of material from various equipment types including containers, trailers or tow carts. Ensure appropriate slotting to ensure an efficient warehouse strategy.
• Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
• Order Picking: Ensure safe and efficient picking and preparation of product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
• Loading: Ensure safe and efficient staging, preparation and loading of material into various equipment types including containers or trailers.
• Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put away, and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
• Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee the accurate inventory controls are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Create consolidations as needed. Conduct routine bin audits. Ensure proper stock rotation.
• Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
• Maintenance: Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
• Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed on Work Force Skills (WFS) Program.
• Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed in the Pactiv Job Posting Policy.
• Must work overtime, as needed and flexible to work on any shift.
• Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Power Industrial Truck Certified
Lock out Tag out certified (Glad Hand Locks)
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR