BlueWater Federal is looking for a Warehouse Technician to support logistics operations in DISA’s Ashburn, VA location.
- Receive material and verify count against accompanying documents.
- Process requests for items, pull and assemble kits for shipping, prepare and pack items for shipment.
- Assist in loading shipments.
- Authorize and/or reject shipments and inform management of discrepancies.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Maintain work area and serve as contact for suppliers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Assure that materials, parts and assemblies are stored in an efficient manner and that shipments are prepared in accordance with company specifications.
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- 1+ years of warehouse/logistics experience
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
plus benefits package