This is a permanent, full-time position offering a great salary, a benefits package, and a fun and friendly work environment!
- Perform inventory counts.
- Facilitate equipment and tools, track them utilizing computer tracking tools.
- Ability to label, track bar code systems, and label/tag all new tools. As well as verify and confirm packaging slips to be delivered.
- Maintenance of tooling dispensary machines, apply restocks when necessary.
- Upkeep a clean and organized tool room.
- Must maintain, update, sign, and file all paperwork.
- Knowledge of mechanical tools and ability to identify different power tools.
- At least 2 years or more of experience in tool room management in the mechanical, commercial (HVAC and Plumbing) construction industry.