Merakey is currently seeking Warehouse Transportation Specialist to join our Merakey IDD division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations. We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential. With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
* The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
* Highly competitive compensation plans
* Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
* Flexible scheduling
* Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
* Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
* Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
As required, schedule and operate vehicles to transport clients for medical, or other appointments and also for any emergency and snow removal. Receive, disburse, and deliver supplies to the units as designated. Keep inventory records and enter orders into Dynamics warehouse inventory system. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
* Transport clients to medical clinics, hospitals, and APS Runs.
* Fill orders, load, unload and deliver supplies, furniture, equipment, etc...
* Assist in receiving incoming materials, and check accuracy of shipments with bills of lading and must be able to operate a forklift.
* Assist in Physical Inventories, and maintaining inventory records using Dynamics inventory system.
* Responsible for vehicle maintenance and record keeping.
* Review requests for moves between buildings and coordinate the actual move.
* Coordinate cleaning of the vans on a scheduled agenda.
* Must be available for emergency snow removal and operate plow truck/tractor.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Requisition Number: 40454
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
* Valid Driver license
* High School Diploma or GED
* At least one year experience working in a warehouse environment and operating a forklift.
* Preferred candidate should have some experience with using warehouse ordering software, inventory systems, and snow removal experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled