We are recruiting for a local, sustainable Corvallis employer looking for a hard worker to join a growing team. This person would be responsible for safely, efficiently and accurately perform the unloading, loading and transport of inventory items (raw material, work-in-process and finished goods) to and from trucks or railcars.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating multiple machines, including but not limited to: molded fiber machine, beater and forklift
- Set up, operate, monitor and troubleshoot equipment, write maintenance work orders if needed and follow up to ensure completion.
- Shipment, receipt and storage of all finished goods, as well as most all inbound raw materials.
- Receipt and storage of all finished goods as well as most all inbound raw materials
- Maintain an organized warehouse layout, ensuring safe operation of vehicles and warehouse facilities.
- Ensure that finished goods being loaded for shipment match the Packing List.
- Accurately document all items loaded, unloaded and transported.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous shipping or warehouse experience
- Experience in a non-air conditioned facility/ warehouse is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, ability and desire to work well with others in a team environment.
- Certified forklift operator
- Current valid ODL
- Duration: TTH
- Wage: $15.00
- Schedule: Day could be 6am-2.30 or 8am -5pm must be flexible