*$3,000 Sign on Bonus for New Hires! Entry Level Role!
Our Denver, CO location on Ironton Street, is currently seeking a Warehouse Worker. The successful candidate will be responsible sorting paint and organizing paint inventory as well as other general warehouse related duties.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our # 1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, opportunity for overtime;
- Wages starting between minimum $15.00 - $17.50/hour, depending on experinece!
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus for New Hires!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Typically Monday to Friday schedule, working either 12 hour or 8 hour day shifts. There is a flexability to discuss shift length;
- Generally starting between 6am-7am
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Sorting and separating paint (latex and oil) into bins;
- Assisting with organizing the paint inventory;
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the trailers;
- Performing general workhouse duties, such as sweeping, cleaning, and straightening.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of warehouse experience preferred;
- Previous experience working with paint, chemicals or hazardous materials is an asset;
- Previous forklift experienced as asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
Requisition # 63716
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video along with additional information! https://careers.cleanharbors.com/working-here
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
*$3,000 Sign on Bonus for New Hires!