Legacy Glass & Supply is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. They form part of the second largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market. Integrity, knowledge, and excellent service – these aren’t just words – they represent how Legacy Glass & Supply does business. Whatever our homeowners’ needs, you can trust our team will offer high quality products and services. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with Legacy Glass & Supply!
Why we love it here: benefits that include medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, vacation, paid holidays, and plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
What You Can Expect
As a Warehouse team member, you will be assisting with daily operations of the warehouse including receiving and sorting materials for installation crews. Your work day will also consist of, but not be limited to:
- Tracking and maintaining neat and organized inventory to ensure warehouse is safe and accessible and complies with OSHA guidelines
- General maintenance which includes, but not limited to:
- Sweeping/Mopping/Vacuuming as necessary
- Cleaning trucks (both inside and out)
- Maintaining parking and lawn areas
- Administrative work as needed
- Operating warehouse equipment, including forklift to place products and materials in proper place
To Be Successful
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse setting or construction industry preferred
- Experience using RF Scanner
- Forklift experience is a plus
For Your Safety
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50-100lbs
- Able to push booms, mops, vacuum cleaner, lawnmower, dolly, etc.
- Must be able to bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist, and knees
- Must be able to stand for extended periods