Stocking & Picking parts in support of MRO, Aircraft Operations, Sales and Engineering primarily using a Parts Picker, Forklift and Pallet Jack. Field phone calls from shops. All functions of the OIS Kitting process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pull aircraft parts (FIFO) to support MRO, Aircraft Operations, Sales and Engineering. This function is primarily done by using a Forklift, Parts Picker and/or Pallet Jack. This process requires issuing (computer work), labeling and packaging/boxing for transportation.
- Store aircraft parts in warehouse locations accessible to pull. This function is primarily done using a Forklift, Parts Picker and Pallet Jack.
- OIS Kitting Process, gathering, organizing, labeling, vacuum sealing, storing and packaging/boxing for transportation.
- Answer phone calls from shops, Field Services, Sales Departments and Engineering.
- Warehousing Operations. Inventory Control, Forklifts, Parts Pickers, Pallet Jacks and Computers.
- Operate vehicles, equipment (forklifts, parts pickers, pallet jacks and computers) and accurately count.
- 1 year experience in warehousing.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record, No criminal record.
- Good writing and verbal communication.
- Warehousing and Inventory Control.
- Frequent and/or short notice overtime and occasional weekend work. Work in various types of weather. Operate a parts picker up to 25 ft in the air while harnessed.
- Detail oriented. Great team player.
- Safety and Work Environment – Identifies hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and productive work environment for self and others. Follows Guiding Principle “Be Safe”.
- Effective Communication - Actively listens to others. Communicates with others clearly, openly, and respectfully. Uses all forms of communication effectively and appropriately (includes email, text, IM).
- Teamwork - Works with and supports others to achieve organizational goals. Meets individual and team deadlines and responsibilities. Assumes additional responsibilities when needed. Responds constructively to instructions and procedures. Listens to others and values opinions and is respectful of team members and other Erickson employees. Works effectively with team leader or manager and promotes a positive team environment.
- Accountable to Achieving Commitments - Achieves commitments to both internal and external customers. Produces high quality work by being attentive to detail and maintaining accuracy. Works in a conscientious, consistent, and thorough manner to meet all schedules and timelines. Anticipates potential problems. Finds the root cause of problems and takes appropriate action. Makes continuous improvement to processes and results.
- Adaptability to Change - Understands, accepts, and supports the need for business change and helping others with transitions. Adapts and adjusts to change within own area of responsibility as well as accepting the need for change more broadly. Actively identifies and leads change within area of responsibility.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, inquiry or discussion about compensation, or any other characteristic protected by law.”