Support the warehouse through a variety of different procedures and functions.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6AM-2:30PM.
- Receives and reads customer order to identify item(s) to be pulled. Fills orders in accordance with specifications on order form.
- Print order from computerized system.
- Verifies stock availability.
- Operating warehouse machinery in accordance with established procedures, obtains item(s) in stock from shelves.
- Prepares and maintains records.
- Pick orders in accordance with order form specifications, using lift or order picker.
- Initiate cycle count requests when inventory variances are discovered.
- Conveys, or prepares, orders for banding/wrapping and delivery.
- Complete import/export paperwork, as necessary.
- Complete cycle count sheets.
- Maintain warehouse operations.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Complete replenishment cards. Replenish materials into their proper locations.
- Repair pallets.
- Perform daily maintenance on warehouse equipment (maintain, charge, clean batteries).
- Maintain warehouse environment. Clean assigned areas; remove trash; recycle as appropriate.
- Ensure work area is in a clean and safe condition.
- Report unsafe conditions to department leadership.
- Back-up team leader.
- Direct work flow and workforce.
- Fill in where needed i.e. picking, lift driving, receiving, shipping liaison, truck loading and unloading.
Education and Experience
- Minimum - High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred - 6 months - 1 year warehouse experience
- Fork Lift License and training
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Operate straight lift/order picker
- Must be able to work all required overtime
- Must follow and enforce all safety guidelines
- Able to perform work at various heights
- Must be able to wear all required PPE
- Must be able to sit, stand and walk for 8 hour shift
- Must be able to sustain heavy lifting for and 8 hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs -75 lbs frequently