Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Perform pick, store, and re-warehouse tasks in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Perform item and cycle counts as required.
- Perform computer transactions via computer (VDT) and RF in RIMS
- Operate various lift trucks, WAVE, and pick cart.
- Assign TIN (Transportation Identification Number) to picked parts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing or distribution center experience preferred.
- Lift truck operation experience preferred.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits are not applicable to part-time positions.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled