Title: Wargaming, Engineering and Technical Support
Job Location: Pentagon, Arlington, VA.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Develop, coordinate, and provide input to the SP for strategic guidance regarding Defense Space architectures, capabilities and systems.
- Coordinate SP efforts with Air Force Space Policy, Space Policy Office.
- Facilitates interagency coordination and policy support with such agencies as OSTP, NSC, DoS, DoC, DoT, DHS, OSD, NRO, NASA, Army, Navy, Air Force, STRATCOM, AFSPC on various topics.
- Support DoD, STRATCOM, AFSPC and international wargame planning and execution including policy, strategy,
- & planning development.
- Provide SAF/SP with expert advice on wargaming, engineering, and other technical issues.
- Provide technical support to the Defense Space Council, as required.
- US Citizen
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- Graduate degree in a relevant field.
- 20+ years’ experience involving military operations or national security activities, space operations or space acquisitions, weapons and tactics, space weapons and tactics.
- Senior staff, writing, and decision-making skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Recent work experience with strategic and operational level war games
- Weapons School graduate or equivalent.
Recent work experience with National Security Space (DoD or IC) community
- Recent experience supporting varied short-notice, high-visibility studies and assessments meetings, and integrated product teams
- Experience facilitating IPTs by collecting stakeholder inputs and resolving/scoring critical recommendations
- Recent work experience with National Security Space (DoD or IC) community
- Travel: As required to destinations such as Colorado Springs, Omaha, Los Angeles, and Norfolk. Local travel in and around the National Capital Region.
This position is contingent upon Program Award.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment