The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Essential Job Functions:
* Fosters and maintains excellent relations between customers and store
* Answers incoming telephone calls and responds in a courteous and professional manner
* Assists service advisor in scheduling service appointments according to scheduling policies
* Greets all incoming customers in a professional and courteous manner
* Assists service advisors in write up of incoming customers work orders
* Obtains any needed warranty or customer authorization prior to working on unit including taking of pictures, faxing in for authorization or any / all procedures as prescribed in the manufacturer's warranty policy & procedure manuals
* Follows up on all warranty receivables to ensure payment in timely manner, contacting customers as needed to schedule appointments for special order parts
* Fills in as needed as service dispatcher
* Participates in training as prescribed by management
* Assists technicians as needed with diagnosis, authorization or repairs
* Follows up on open work orders as per policy of dealership
* Follows all rules, regulations and laws with regard to moving dealership owned or customer's units
* Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
* Acknowledges all guidelines and policies as described in company policy handbook.
* Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
* May cross train to perform other duties
Essential Job Skills:
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
* One year of RV experience preferred but not required
* Strong computer skills
* Working knowledge proper and safe use of equipment
* Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
* Working knowledge of activities, methods, procedures and policies of the Service Department
* General knowledge of product installation activities
* Valid Driver's License may be required
* Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
* Ability to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
* Requires some bending, climbing, and kneeling in order to take photographs of various areas of an RV
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information on our benefits, please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
Compensation is $12.32 per hour and above, dependent on experience
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled