At HomeTeam, we put people first!
We ensure our valued team members have all the right tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly & fun work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make sure customers are satisfied and smiling, then you could be a HomeTeam All-Star!
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s important is you!
We believe in people first! Do you enjoy building relationships & working independently? Do you like working flexible hours? If so, you have what it takes to be successful in our organization! We will train you on the rest! Guess what! We have tremendous advancement opportunities and the ability to relocate nationally should you have the need to relocate.
The Successful Team Member will:
- Reach out and build relationships with homeowners to introduce our comprehensive pest protection services
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the features, benefits and pricing of our products and services
- Provide accurate and quality warranty documents from Homeowners to ensure our Technicians have all the information to deliver a delightful and more than satisfied experience for our valued customers
- Provide accurate quotes to our valued customers regarding our core and value added services
- Work independently as needed and stay motivated to deliver exceptional customer service
HomeTeam - Perks for you:
- Paid Training – to get you started!
- Competitive pay, guarantee pay, and robust commission opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match – yes $ for $ match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Family Dependent(s) Scholarship Awards
- Advancement Opportunities to move up in the company
- Recognition for job well done
- Friendly and Fun work environment
- Refer an employee to work at HomeTeam – we will pay you $
- Robust compensation plan, comprehensive benefits, company vehicle, iPad/iPhone, best in class training, advancement opportunities, etc
- We are the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States
- We have exclusive technology – specifically our unique Taexx® built-in pest control system that is integrated during a home’s construction
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- We have been growing revenue and profit every year for the past 10 years
- Financially stable and backed by parent company Rollins, Inc (NYSE: ROL)
What We Value:
- Commitment to Serving Others
- People First
- Continuous Improvement
- Fun – did we mention we have FUN!
- Less than 1 year(s): Experience and/or ability to work in the field independently
- Less than 1 year(s): Experience and/or ability to manage territory-based assignments
- High School/GED or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Positive Attitude
- Influencing Others
- Customer Focus
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description