NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Warranty Supervisor, you'll be responsible for providing excellent service to our customers and their homes. You'll draw upon your experience in the construction industry to follow-through on NVR company warranties and will offer fair, prompt, and courteous attention to address customer concerns.
- Schedule and perform final inspections after a customer's new home settlement
- Reply to incoming customer calls within 24 hours and provide prompt resolution of customer concerns
- Review service issues related to production technique and products, providing recommendations for improvement when appropriate
- Provide status updates to division management team weekly
- Assist Service Manager in training and directing newly promoted service supervisors
- 2+ years of prior experience in construction
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Customer relations experience a plus
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.