At Woodard & Curran, there’s nothing we love more than a tough engineering challenge. We handle a wide range of water and environmental issues—solving complex problems with creativity and tenacity. That’s how we make a difference to our clients, people, and planet. Our company was founded on a simple concept: provide a safe and enjoyable place to work with opportunity, integrity, and commitment, and we will attract talented people. Those people are at the heart of our firm, solving some of the most pressing water and environmental challenges for our clients.
Woodard & Curran has a phenomenal opportunity to join our skilled treatment teams in our South Shore region (Cohasset, Boston, Hull, Plymouth and Hingham). Partnering with our Area Manager and Plant Manager, the ideal candidate will manage the daily operations of the affected facility, including, with supervision, managing the scope, schedule, and budget of the facility in accordance with our contract requirements.
Activities include the operation and daily inspection of operating sites, maintaining communications with project personnel, preventive maintenance activities and data entry and report generation, including preparing the Monthly Operating Report. The Lead O&M Technician will monitor and control assigned budget elements to ensure cost-effective service to meet budget and will serve as the liaison with the project staff and management all within a team and career-focused environment.
Ideal candidates will also schedule, coordinate, direct, and supervises all daily operations of plant personnel, ensuring that subordinate employees follow established administrative, safety, operating, and maintenance policies. He/she will aggressively supervise the operations department to ensure that work is performed in a safe and professional manner by following established safety, operating, and emergency response procedures.
- Valid Massachusetts Grade 4 Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator’s License
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Applicants will possess proficiency with computers, including an ability to work with SCADA, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Maintenance Management Programs.
- Minimum five years of professional experience in the operation and maintenance of a wastewater treatment facility is desired. Applicant must be able to understand and follow compliance standards.
Woodard & Curran offers a generous compensation and benefits package to includeretirement, generous paid time off, holidays, medical & dental insurance, flexible spending account, career growth, and more!
- Competitive Salary Range commensurate with experience
- Sign-on bonus provided at $2,500.
- On-call stipend provided.
- Career advancement and license renewal costs reimbursed to employees.
Woodard & Curran is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Workplace.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.